Saturday 13 April 2013

Leslie Clio

I have found yet another reason to love Topshop: Music!

It's rare that shop music is inspiring, but whilst I was looking dreamily at Topshop's boots, I heard a Leslie Clio's 'I coudn't care less' on the playlist. It was one of those songs you can't help but (try to) sing & swing along to & her voice is a gem.



Not only is her music incredible, but her style is too. She's from the North of Germany, writes all her own lyrics & always does her own styling. If you already think she's perfect, wait until you hear her music!



This song is perfect for summer & did you notice her outfits? Incredible.

5 comments:

  1. i've seriously found so many songs i like through topshop- and the videos on their youtube too! haha i'll definitely have a listen to her too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop & their one of my favourite shops I love them!xx

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more!
    I always leave Topshop and Urban Outfitters with a new artist to check out!
    Love Leslie Clio - thanks for the recommendation!
    Love Isabella x
    Isabella Mozzarella

    ReplyDelete