Sunday 26 May 2013

Pattern Crush

I have a new obsession (one of many I have to admit)...

I love patterns!
And what did I stumble upon on one of my many Pinterest trips of procrastination? These utterly gorgeous patterns by Bouffants and Broken Hearts. If only more clothes were made with these, I would be all over them in a heartbeat, 100%.


On the website you can actually buy tops and pretty tote bags with these patterns too, how perfect in time for summer, right?! I think the flowers are my favourite print, there is so much going on I love it.

Don't you find that you find the most interesting things appear whilst you're supposed to be revising? Which is a definite plus side of that dreaded exam season!



Here are some songs which make me happy, yippeee:
Haim - Don't Save Me & Forever (yes this is an obsession...)

9 comments:

  1. aww these are gorgeous!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute!! I love the first print - so sweet:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have found myself browsing patterns lately, maybe that's a spring thing? Just yesterday I found out that Ty Pennington has designed some gorgeous colourful patterns, and now these. I want to make tons of bags and stuff! I feel like these would lift any boring outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely in love with the sunflower pattern, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer, I love these! So pretty!

    I have always found I have a very clean flat when revising... I feel your pain! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are grate thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the source! I've been reblogging/pinning the papaya one for weeks!

    http://polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete